1) WE ARE EXPERTS: We only clean chandeliers. We do not clean anything else. Chandelier work is not a part-time job for us. We clean chandeliers day in and day out. It might take half a decade before a novice runs into most of the types of chandeliers that are out there, and maybe another few years before they'll fully understand how to clean them. We have honed our skills. Every chandelier is cleaned differently. Some need a good amount of moisture. Some cannot have much more than a barely damp cloth. Some chandelier surfaces can be polished, some cannot. We clean the entire surface area of the chandelier: chain, frame, crystals, etc. We clean chandeliers without exposing them to dangerous cleaning products. When we work on your chandelier, nothing around it is in danger of damage, be it fine art, soft or hard flooring, sensitive wallpaper, decorative table items, etc. We cover and protect. Besides that, our processes are not messy.
2) WE ARE INSURED: We have worker's compensation and liability insurance. Never hire anyone without the proper insurance! Think what could happen! And make sure they don't carry just any insurance. Many window cleaners, maids, and janitors have the wrong insurance for chandelier cleaning. They might not be covered for indoor ladder work, or they might not be covered for high ticket item cleaning. And their worker's comp. might not cover them if they did not disclose that they do at-height chandelier cleaning when opening their policy.
3) NOT TOO BIG, NOT TOO SMALL: We have a small crew, and it's likely that only one or two of them will service your chandelier on any one visit. We have the ability to do major projects with our team, but not because we stuff projects with a lot of workers. One cleaner won't always be enough, but six guys is usually way too much. If the cleaning company itself is big, you'll likely never be sure whom it is that they will send out on a given service visit. Big cleaning companies usually have a lot of employee turnover. Workers don't tend to stick around to get a good grasp on what chandelier cleaning is all about, especially if chandelier cleaning is just one of the many services that they offer.
4) WE CARE: This might sound cheesy, but caring does make a difference. We care if your floor gets dirty. We care if you've got the air conditioner turned on and the front door is open, letting cold air out. We care if something is wrong with the attic supports of your chandeliers. We care about the details. We care about the little and the big things. Even though it is hard to valuate a caring attitude, it certainly has much value!
5) WE ARE NICE FOLKS: We like to think that we are nice people. We enjoy getting to know our customers and we are interested in doing a good job for every single one of them! We are, at heart, simple people. All we want is to do an honest days work, perhaps have a good conversation or two with some friendly customers, and go home to watch reruns of Doctor Who with our families. Is that too much to ask?